We would like to introduce you to : https://dictation.io/. Open the following link to learn how to use it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDX-RVCmfWU .
Now that you know, try and DO the following task. PUT THE RESULT IN THE COMMENT COLUMN.
Please make a 5 minute speech in English. Choose ONE of the following topics:
1. Do you have a role model? Who is he / she? Please talk about him/her.
2. Have you visited a foreign country? What is it? Please describe it.
3. What is you happiest / saddest childhood memory? Please share.
4. What was your favorite subject at school? Why?
5. What is your plan after graduating from your university? Please share.
click the following link and listen to a dialog of two students talking in a cafe. http://www.english-test.net/toefl/listening/What_are_the_two_students_doing.html
Share your score in the comment section.
All the best!
before you start: make sure your microphone is ready to use and you have good internet connection.
Now, copy the link below in the new tab and do the exercise:
What are the causes of global warming?
Please report your response on the web and provide us the link here so the team can help identify your progress.
choose one of the following topics . You have 30 minutes to write.
1. Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
2. Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Check the quality of your writing at : http://paperrater.com/. Report the result in the comment below.
please use the following link for your first listening exercise:
In order to check the quality of your writing, please click the following link:
Try the following links to help you improve your reading skills:
What do you think of the link? please give us your feedback.